SCN: Volunteer meeting on Monday -- DIAC-02

Doug Schuler douglas
Fri Mar 29 15:54:41 PST 2002

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation, Action, and Change        *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *

DIAC-02 is coming (May 16-19) and we expect 400 - 500 souls from all
over the world...

We need your help!!  The next volunteer meeting is Monday April 1st.
3:30 at Cafe Allegro, 4214 University Way N.E.  PS. The Allegro is
actually on the alley parallel to the Ave one half block east of the
Ave (closer to the UW).  Volunteers get free admission!

If you can't make the meeting but are interested in volunteering please
contact volunteer coordinator Nicole Bade at nicole at thatsnice.org.

Thanks!

-- Doug