SCN: FREE Fund Raising Plan for your organization

FundRaising_E at aldenhosting.com FundRaising_E at aldenhosting.com
Mon May 27 16:12:37 PDT 2002

Alden Hosting (http://www.aldenhosting.com/fundraising?source=email), a worldwide Internet web hosting company, has a very unique, FREE, and ongoing fund raising plan designed to help your organization raise money with very little effort. You don't need to spend a penny on this fund raiser! Just get the word out and reap the benefits!

SO HOW DOES THIS PLAN WORK? SIMPLE!
If three or more of your organization members decide to use Alden Hosting's Internet web hosting service for their own business or personal web site, then your organization will earn 10% of each member's monthly web hosting fee. For how long? For as long as the members use Alden Hosting's services. Even if you or your members already have a web site out on the Internet, Alden Hosting will help transfer existing web sites so your organization can benefit.

HOW DO I REGISTER MY ORGANIZATION?
Share this information with your organization leaders so they can register online for FREE at http://www.aldenhosting.com/fundraising?source=email. Your organization will receive a Fund Raising Account ID. Members will then use this ID when they sign up for our hosting services.

HOW DOES MY ORGANIZATION ADVERTISE THIS FUND RAISER TO ITS MEMBERS?
Alden Hosting will provide your organization with flyers to distribute to your members. The flyers will explain Alden Hosting's fund raising program, as well as how your members can sign up for our web hosting service.

HOW OFTEN DOES MY ORGANIZATION RECEIVE MONEY?
At the end of each quarter of the calendar year, Alden Hosting will send your organization a report and a check for the total funds earned that quarter.

Click below to get started for FREE:
http://www.aldenhosting.com/fundraising?source=email.

See you online!

From,
The Staff at Alden Hosting

         ==> How to be removed from our Email list <==
This message has been sent to you in compliance with our strict
anti-abuse regulations. If you do not wish to receive further mailings,
please click below.  You may then rest-assured that you will never
receive another email from us again.  We respect all removal requests. http://www.aldenhosting.com/emailremove.shtml?email=scn@scn.org

This message was sent to scn at scn.org.