SCN: RE: RE: SCNA kaput -- irrevocably? - from Ken Gillgren

ljbeedle at scn.org ljbeedle at scn.org
Sat Jul 2 00:02:24 PDT 2011

>BTW, I should tell you that I am actually the acting
executive director of CPSR and I'm in the process of
decommissioning CPSR at the moment. I'm handling the
finances which could make things easier --  but it looks
like CPSR will cease to exist soon which could complicate
matters if SCNA  were to go out  of business.

If CPSR is going out of business we need to redo the
Constitution and By-laws for SCN before refiling with the
state.

CPSR going out of business before SCN, should we choose to
close SCN would probably cause a legal nightmare with the
state.

Lois

* * * * * * * *  From the Listowner  * * * * * * * *
To unsubscribe send a message to:  majordomo at scn.org
In the body of the message, type:  unsubscribe scn