SCN: RE: "SCNA kaput -- irrevocably?" addressees.

Kenneth kgillgren at igc.org
Sun Jul 3 19:01:14 PDT 2011

Oops, it's come to my attention that many of us may have forgotten about how
to sign up to a majordomo mailing list or may not remember what address to
use to request a subscription.

It appears the following is all that's necessary (which, of course, I
finally remembered after all those years so long ago of setting up and
configuring majordomo distribution lists for the Wedgwood Community
Council).

Send the message to majordomo at scn.org

Subject: [doesn't matter, can leave blank]

Content: subscribe scn

That's it. Ah, the good old days! (ugh!)

Ken Gillgren
Gillgren Communication Services, Inc.
Cultivating Civic Imagination and Engagement
1140 N. 192nd St., B226, Shoreline, WA 98133
(206) 755-9578
ken at gillgrencommunication.com
Skype: ken.gillgren
Web site: http://www.gillgrencommunication.com