SCN: suggestion for SCNA

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Sat Jul 9 14:13:03 PDT 2011

For all the deficiences, SCN (separate from any other "projects" of SCNA)
has been useful as a non-profit, non-commercial platform for e-mail and
web pages.  That could be the core service to focus on.

I think there is a case for dialup service (in some form), but that could
be an extended discussion, and should be deferred to some of the other
issues.  For now I hope no one will be so reckless as to arbitrarily
terminate it.

* * * * * * * *  From the Listowner  * * * * * * * *
To unsubscribe send a message to:  majordomo at scn.org
In the body of the message, type:  unsubscribe scn