SCN: Re: Now what?

Douglas Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Sun Jul 10 20:16:24 PDT 2011

I just looked the secretary of state web site and it looks like
Joel took care of this soon after I brought the issue up.
(http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search_results.aspx?search_type=simple&criteria=all&name_type=contains&name=Seattle+Community+Network+Association&ubi=
)

It might be useful to see the documents that were submitted.

Joel?

Thanks!

-- Doug

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org

Public Sphere Project
      http://www.publicsphereproject.org/

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution
(project)
      http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution
(book)
      http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601

* * * * * * * *  From the Listowner  * * * * * * * *
To unsubscribe send a message to:  majordomo at scn.org
In the body of the message, type:  unsubscribe scn