SCN: RE: Now what?

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Mon Jul 11 02:31:27 PDT 2011

In general terms I would agree with you.  But the various instantiations
of the SCNA Board over the years have not been able to hash things out,
and I don't see much hope of a replacement Board doing much better.  Note
that I am not saying anyone should (or even could) expect to know "exactly
what needs to happen", but they should _start_ out of the gate at least
going in the same direction.

The notion of transferring assets to a successor organiation I believe is
a relict of the initial discussion, based on the lapsed registration, If
the Board is replaced there is no need for a successor organization.