[Ci4cg-announce] Greetings from the CI4CG branch office in Rainy Seattle (c)

Aldo de Moor ademoor at communitysense.nl
Mon Dec 21 03:18:53 PST 2015

Hi Doug,

My 3 favorite Collective Intelligence tools (with their many connections):

- community mapping/sensemaking: communities charting their own
conceptual models of their who, what, how, and why
- storytelling: sharing deep meaning beyond the models and the data
- collaboration patterns: capturing collaboration lessons learnt and
scaling up the commons

Cheers,

Aldo

--
Aldo de Moor, PhD
CommunitySense - for working communities
e-mail: ademoor at communitysense.nl
mob: +31-6-47011400, tel/fax: +31-13-4564126
site: www.communitysense.nl             KvK: 18088302
blog: communitysense.wordpress.com   ___twitter: ademoor___