[Ci4cg-announce] Greetings from the CI4CG branch office in Rainy Seattle (c)

Valerie Brown valeriebrown at ozemail.com.au
Tue Dec 22 17:57:43 PST 2015

Dear Doug Good to hear from you. My three favorite  collective
intelligence tools that I use constantly with PhDs and
whole-of-community changre projects are:
Collective learning spiral (Brown and Lambert  2012 /Collective learning
for transformational change./ Routledge)
Transdisciplinary Inquiry (Brown, Harris and Russell 2010 /Tackling
wicked problems through the transdisciplinary imagination/. Earthscan)
Using all seven ways of understanding of the collective mind (Brown and
Harris  2014 /The human capacity for transformational change. /Routledge)
Regards
Val

--
Valerie A. Brown AO, BSc MEd PhD
Emeritus Professor, University of Western Sydney
Australian National University, val.brown at anu.edu.au
Ph. 61 (0)2 62958650
http://www.valeriebrown.com.au or http://www.collectivethinking.com.au