[Ci4cg-announce] Fwd: Towards New Economic Thinking: meeting 09 and 10 september

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Mon Jul 6 15:46:00 PDT 2015

Interesting conference note from Volker Wulf....

And BTW, we hope to have some news on our latest CI4CG workshop out soon-ish.

Thanks!

> Dear colleagues,
>
> some of you may know that we are working in Siegen, since some time, to develop economic thinking towards more societal relevance, self-reflectivity, and pluralism (beyond the neoliberal mainstream).
>
> On september 9 and 10 we will hold a conference on this very topic. Please find the program attached.
>
> We got quite some interesting international actors involved, plus the head of German Metal Workers' Union etc.. Thanks also to Bonnie and Dave for agreeing to speak about their work.
>
> Would be nice in case you found the event interesting. Registration is free ... in case you had time.
>
> Volker

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org <mailto:douglas at publicsphereproject.org>
Twitter: @doug_schuler

Creating the World Citizen Parliament
     http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament <http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv <http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)
 http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601 <http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601>