[Ci4cg-announce] Fw: Open Call: Collective Intelligence for Democracy (MediaLab Prado, Madrid)

Todd Davies davies at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 8 14:25:57 PDT 2016

Hi, everyone, FYI. - Todd

From: liberationtech <liberationtech-bounces at lists.stanford.edu> on behalf of Bernardo GutiƩrrez <bernardobrasil at gmail.com>

Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2016 10:39 AM
To: liberationtech at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: [liberationtech] Open Call: Collective Intelligence for Democracy (MediaLab Prado, Madrid)

Hello you all

We open the call for projects of the international workshop Collective Intelligence for Democracy from November 18th to December 2nd. Come with us to have two weeks of colaborative work, multidisciplinary teams arround projects related to democracy, citizen participation and the tools and methodologies that facilitate these processes. We will select from 5 to 8 projects, with 8 collaborators for each project.

http://medialab-prado.es/article/herramientas-para-una-democracia-real-2016

thanks
Bernardo

--