[Pattern-language] Alternative Progress Indices Pattern

Yishay Mor yishaym at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:57:29 PDT 2014

Hi Doug, Miguel,

I'm sure you've seen this, but just in case. Here's our book on "Practical
Design Patterns for Teaching and Learning with Technology" (60 pages free
download):
https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/technology-enhanced-learning-1/practical-design-patterns-for-teaching-and-learning-with-technology/

best,

Yishay