[Pattern-language] Facebook group

mapa mapa at unam.mx
Wed Jul 27 17:00:29 PDT 2016

I am now part of the group. Maybe in september you can invite other members of our Seminar to this FB group.

BTW Can you write a page explaining in plain english what pattern language an collective intelligence is? Is for the introduction of our book about technology mediation of learning and education.

Best,

Miguel Á. Pérez Álvarez
Coord. Pedagogía (modalidad a distancia)
 Div. Sistema de Universidad  Abierta y Educación a Distancia
Facultad de Filosofía y Letras
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
https://unam.academia.edu/MiguelAngelPerezAlvarez