[Pattern-language] Facebook group

Dmitry Sokolov dmitry.v.sokolov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:20:49 PDT 2016

Please consider Pattern Language resources being collected here:

http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/103571051/Pattern%20Languages

LikeInMind is a systematic repository of knowledge arranged in systemic way.

Cheers,

Dimitri

<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/58278361/DmitrySmall.jpg>
*Advanced Knowledge Management*
*Nemetics Research Institute *
*Dmitry Sokolov*
PhD Phys, MEng, MPA
Mob: *+64 27 44 809 41*
dmitry.v.sokolov at gmail.com <mailto:dmitry.v.sokolov at gmail.com>
View Dmitry Sokolov's profile on LinkedIn
<http://nz.linkedin.com/in/falcondot>