[Realpoetik] Introducing new editor Thibault Raoult!

RealPoetik Magazine realpoetik at scn9.scn.org
Mon Aug 12 11:34:02 PDT 2013

Dear readers,

We're writing to introduce RealPoetik's new editor, Thibault Raoult. After
four years editing the journal, we will be stepping down to pursue other
projects. Thank you for reading the journal and for being a part of
RealPoetik! We're excited to see what Thibault has in store for us!

All the best,
Lily & Claire

>From Thibault:

RealPoetik seeks poems that invigorate our sonic, visual, and philosophical
terrain.

About the Editor:

Thibault Raoult (MFA, Brown) lives in Athens, Georgia, with Gabrielle
Lucille Fuentes. His most recent publication is Communist Couplets
(Projective Industries).

--
RealPoetik
www.realpoetik.org