[Realpoetik] Carlos Lara

RealPoetik Magazine realpoetik at scn9.scn.org
Fri Aug 30 08:27:17 PDT 2013

                        A THING TO PART FROM, HIS DAYS END

>From star. That is to say that others are unicorn, relative

                                                      being naturalized

as people. Is to say anthology. I disresemble.

                                        conceal. I bow before the organism

that was done to Earth.

midstream

                                        And I am my own nemesis.

                                        Some luckless nectar drips and
precipitates

                                        symptoms of a generation that forbid

                                        disappointment. And they

                                        Came

         RETHINKING THOROUGH

        reflect on your own lives or

        could there be a proper thought

        we (?) thought or acted

       going to goodness without telepathy

      captivated by our own acquisitions,

     accuracy. Should I have

    wasted the repertoire?

   about the girl who

  has gone rogue. A sample

 apocalypse portrait

arsonists like how

they all lose their hue

*
*

*
*

*
*

*Carlos* Richard *Lara's* writing has appeared in *Lana Turner, Caketrain,
Paul Revere's Horse, BlazeVox, Aufgabe, Dusie*, and elsewhere. Other pieces
forthcoming in other places. He received an MFA in Literary Arts from Brown
University and works for the Department of Defense. He is presently
gathering resources for the creation of Anonymous Energy. Reach him at
closlara09(at)gmail(dot)com.