Let's All Take a Deep Breath

Kevin Higgins wheels at scn.org
Sun Jun 4 14:47:27 PDT 1995

	I am in favor of Brian's suggestion and Lucy's second.  It
appears that the interim obard is generally designed to be an
administrative procedure done to further the effort of SCN becoming a
registered non-profit organization with the State of Washington, with the
ultimate goal of gaining tax-exempt staus with the IRS (a 501(c)(3)
organization).
	We could just have this incorporating board deal with the
paperwork and then have people run for positions on the larger permanent
board of the SCNA (SCN Association).

-Kevin Higgins --- wheels at scn.org