elections

James Russell jamesr at scn.org
Tue Jun 6 14:32:06 PDT 1995

Hello There;
What we need is for everyone to meet on a Saturday or Sunday and one
big general SCN meeting and talk face to face about the Election and
Free speech problems. Of course it will never happen!
Let talk face to face anf get it over with, we will all pay the price.
Again one day on the weekend so that no one will not have a problem with
work schedule. These email messages are killing me.
Now prove me wrong!

James/of/Renton
jamesr at scn.org               scn.org=Seattle community network