Outreach Committee meeting this Saturday

Kevin Higgins wheels at scn.org
Mon Jun 12 11:37:13 PDT 1995

The SCN Outreach Committee will be having a meeting this Saturday,
June 17th at the University Branch Library from 10 to 11:30 AM.
	The meeting is planned to help the new Outreach Committee
Chair, Melissa Schofield, organize the Outreach Committee tasks and
focus on priorities.  If you can only make it to one Outreach
Committee meeting, this is the one to attend.
	Issues to be discussed include developing a business plan,
Outreach goals and fundraising.  Many of you have atively participated
in the Outreach process such as Roadshows and are welcome to
discuss how SCN can better support your efforts in this process.

	To subscibe to the outreach mailing list, send e-mail to:

outreach at scn.org
	(use the message below with the appropriate address)
subscribe <your_address>

	I will send out one more reminder on Thursday, I hope to see
your there.

-Kevin Higgins --- wheels at scn.org