Our new SCN Web site is now live

Rod Clark rclark at aa.net
Fri Apr 19 12:25:55 PDT 1996

   The new SCN Web site, that so many of you have been shaping
with your suggestions and good ideas for the past couple of
months, is now on line.

   Its purpose is to let everyone find things more easily on
SCN. We still have many areas to update, so please let us know
what you'd like to see, as you look around the new menus.

   Please report any teething troubles to webmasters at scn.org.

   If you'd like to help with our continuing effort to do a
spring cleaning on all the accumulated, innumerable multifarious
former menus and outdated information that's been created but
not always kept current over the past few years, please feel
free to join the webmasters discussion list, and pitch in.

   Our goal is that every area of SCN will offer current,
updated information by sometime this summer.

   We'd like to encourage more people to join SCN, to volunteer,
to provide information, and to participate in all of our Seattle
communities, and we hope that the Web site can convey some of
that as we go along.

Thanks,

Rod Clark