Results from SCNA Election

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Sat Aug 31 16:16:17 PDT 1996

There is no breakdown.  The notice that we sent out specifically stated
that the proxy was for the purpose of approving the Articles of
Incorporation ONLY, not for the purpose of voting for the officers.  I
don't think there was any ambiguity here.

Unless you were referring to the breakdown for the Articles approval ...

-randy