Mailing List Delays ?

Lucys lbs at aa.net
Fri Jan 19 18:53:23 PST 1996

    Hi All,
     I just want to mention something about the delivery time from
    the scn mail list. Some emails from this list, have not been
    received by me until about 20 hours later (based on the
    original date/time stamp of the email).
     Have other people noticed this? Is this common?

    P.S. I am subscribed to the scn mail list via my scn id,
         and my scn mailbox has a 'forwarding address' to my
         aa.net account.

  Lucy S.                   lbs at aa.net
  Seattle, Washington  USA