SCN General Meetings

Doug Tooley dltooley at speakeasy.org
Sat Jan 27 05:53:44 PST 1996

Brandy-

Great idea about the history!  We could even get photos, etc and make
for a great web page - perhaps even with meeting minutes! It is truly
amazing what an all volunteer effort can get done when there is a common
vision like that of the founders.

It sounds like there is a lot of interest in doing something before the
meetings.  I think Jim's idea is great too - any reason why we shouldn't
do both?  I'd be willing to help out, assuming I can get a little plug
for marketplace in at the same time!

-DT