Volunteers wanted for SCN table at UW Computer Fair - Wed & Thurs.

Kevin Higgins wheels at scn.org
Sat Mar 9 09:00:44 PST 1996

	SCN is again having a table at the UW Computer Fair on Wednesday
& Thursday (March 13 & 14) for the fourth consecutive year.  Last year we
passed out over 2,000 brochures at the Fair.  We have a couple of
volunteers signed up for all times, but it would be nice to have 4-5
people around to talk with people, wander around the fair and support Tom
Sparks when he gives his presentation on how community groups can
information on the Web.
	The fair runs from 10 to 8 on Wednesday and from 9 to 5 on
Thursday.  If you are interested in coming to the Fair and have some
time, please stop by the SCN booth to talk with others about SCN and
help pass out brochures.

	I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

-Kevin Higgins --- wheels at scn.org