Verbal spanking

SCN User bg717 at scn.org
Sun Mar 24 05:32:43 PST 1996

The last time I was logged on to your system, I accidently
selected a very long file to download.  When I realized what was
happening, I aborted the download.  I immediately got a "5
minute" message and attempted to exit, but got no response from
the server. I tried several times to exit with no response.
Since I thought I was over time, I hung up.

The next time I tried to log on I got an EXTREMELY rude verbal
spanking during the log-on that I did NOT deserve!

I think you folks need to listen to a little piece of advice:
GROW UP A LITTLE!  Don't automatically assume (ass-u-me) that a
patron is a child and give them a juvenile, asinine tongue-
lashing when it MAY be your own system that is at fault!
"Promise"????? OH COME ON!

Anyway, a more professional approach is definitely warranted if
you want to continue to grow and expand.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I'm going to try to recover
my sense of humor and hope we can continue a good relationship.

yours sincerely,

Mike Kristofferson (bg717)