Verbal spanking

Joe Rodgers jrodgers at windowware.com
Mon Mar 25 13:04:56 PST 1996

I wonder if this even needs amplifying. I don't think it's fair to try
to put the burden on bg717, to tell scn how to better handle ettiquette;
He sees room for improvement on this one system message- is this worth
getting defensive over?                 |||||||
Randy Groves wrote:                     VVVVVVV