ACLU Calendar

Aki Namioka namioka at netcom.com
Sat Sep 28 15:38:42 PDT 1996

Hello All,

We are about 1/2 way to having enough pledges to sponsor a page in next
year's ACLU-Washington Calendar.  If you have already donate - thank
you!  If you are thinking about it - this would be a good time to let me
know.  Again, the recommended amount is $40.00 but I will accept any pledge.
The ACLU and other civil libertarian organizations have a big challenge
ahead of them in the next legislative year.  This is a wonderful way to
offer support.

Thanks, Aki