Looking for someone from CFN, SCN and Santa Monica PEN

Doug Schuler douglas
Wed Apr 30 09:46:11 PDT 1997

A German student is looking for somebody to participate in a study
for his master's thesis.  I think it's great that people all over
the world are interested in what we're doing.  It would be great to
have somebody NOT on the board participate in this.

-- Doug