Response to Rod Clark; Re: Free Internet Access?

Joe Mabel Jmabel at orcamed.com
Mon Feb 24 08:59:54 PST 1997

I'm finding the discussion about what SCN might do very interesting.
I'm finding the mutual exchange of condesencion and personal attacks
tedious.

Guys, any chance you could each try at this point to send one e-mail
each summarizing what you feel are the major points you've raised in
this and laying off of the fact that you obviously don't like each other
very much?