No subject

L. Winn lwinn at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 1 19:07:15 PDT 1997

Sorry you didn't get ahold of me earlier this week.  I just bought a
spanking brand new fancy computer and I've been mucking around with it
trying to get everything to work.  You caught me on line on Sunday night
and then on Monday I just plain wasn't home--class and work from
8:30am till 11pm--yuk!

Thanks for the reminder on the class--I was thinking aboutit anyway, but
you never know, this evening I thought I worked from 7 till 8, but no--I
was suppose to start at 6.  Yipes!

The class went very smoothly--helped along by the fact that we only had 10
or students, who all managed to follow along and not jump ahead.  We did
have one nitwit who changed his password in class and immediately found he
couldn't log back in.  He insisted he was typing it correctly, that it was
a problem with scn. Maybe voluteering at SCN will make me appreciate the
users I run across at work.  They seem highly skilled in comparison.

Lisa