Reminder!

Aki Namioka namioka at netcom.com
Tue Jul 29 18:36:44 PDT 1997

Its coming up ... look forward to seeing y'all.

- Aki

                     Tuesday, AUGUST 19th

             Annual CPSR/Seattle potluck PICNIC!!!

                      at Gas Works Park

                       7:00pm - 9:00pm

                    *** RAIN OR SHINE ***

CPSR (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility)-Seattle invites you
to join us after work at Gas Works Park for our annual potluck picnic. Gas
Works Park is always a gas - and this year it's going to be hotter than
ever!!! We're inviting SCN (Seattle Community Network) and other local
notables.

Mark your calendar!   Mark your calendar!    Mark your calendar!

--->    Tues. August 19th - Gas Works Park - 7:00-9:00 pm   <---

Gas Works Park's haunting rusty towers and post-industrial landscape make
for an appropriately apocalyptic picnic environment for technophiles and
technophobes alike. A large rotating device allows you to transfer your
kinetic energy to up to three other people, while conserving energy! So, be
sure and bring along family, friends, and co-workers!

Don't forget to bring food and (non-alcoholic) drinks to share! Email
karyn at oz.net to RSVP.