Phone lines. (fwd)

Nancyk nancyk at scn.org
Thu Jul 31 18:01:34 PDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Johnson <jj at scn.org>

The City of Seattle disconnected all of our old phone lines a day early.
We are taking advantage of this to get as much of the work setting up the
new lines done Thursday night, which should minimize the disruptions on
Friday morning.  (The new lines go in at 7 AM.)  The Seattle Public
Library has graciously allowed us extra connections on their 386-4140
number for the duration.