SCN Planning: Agenda

Rod Clark rclark at pop.aa.net
Wed Jun 18 02:45:23 PDT 1997

Lorraine Pozzi wrote:
> Andrew Higgins wrote:
> > >           Other agenda items... please send suggestions.
> >
> > I think we should touch on the coming ability of SCN users to create
> > home pages and what that may create.
>
> Absolutely!  I've saved a bunch of messages about this topic,
> but haven't read them carefully.  I'll try to get clearer ideas
> about what this entails -- and hope that the rest of you will
> give some thought to this before the meeting.
>
> See you on Thursday.

Lorraine,

   Sending this to the scn list might be worthwhile.Actually, if
these occasional Planning discussions and meeting notices could
go on the scn list, then the more exclusive Planning list (List #
18) could be retired. Also, we now  have List #19 and List #20,
for those who don't yet have quite enough splinter lists with
near-zero traffic.

Rod Clark