FW: Problems with Committee time..

Joe Mabel Jmabel at orcamed.com
Wed Mar 12 13:33:30 PST 1997

I am forwarding a message from a friend of mine.  We had a conversation
the other night about his frustration in trying to volunteer for SCN.  I
told him if he'd put it in an e-mail I'd forward it appropriately.

What he doesn't mention here is that he is highly experienced with HTML,
CGI, etc., has experience working in tech support capacities, and is
someone who doubtless could do a lot if we'd give him something to do.
It's hard to imagine why someone like him even has to go through a
"mentoring" workshop as step one, harder still when we don't seem to
have anything to give him to do once he completes that workshop.

- Joe M.