FW: Problems with Committee time..

Rod Clark rclark at aa.net
Wed Mar 12 14:33:48 PST 1997

> What he doesn't mention here is that he is highly experienced with HTML,
> CGI, etc., has experience working in tech support capacities, and is
> someone who doubtless could do a lot if we'd give him something to do.
> It's hard to imagine why someone like him even has to go through a
> "mentoring" workshop as step one, harder still when we don't seem to
> have anything to give him to do once he completes that workshop.

Joe,

   Oh, we have lots of projects that need gobs of work. Please
have him get in touch directly with webmaster at scn.org.

   The friendly SCN bureaucracy may have overdosed on paperwork
and official "process" much of the time, and as a result left
highly skilled and interested volunteers like this without a
quick, clear way to start contributing right away in areas where
their skills could make a difference. Actually, we've been
wondering where some of these great volunteers have been, all
along.

Thanks,
Rod Clark
for webadm at scn.org