anti-spam idea

Kurt Cockrum kurt at grogatch.seaslug.org
Sun Mar 16 13:39:05 PST 1997

Yet another way of expressing sentiments of extreme distaste for received SPAM-mail
is, when returning the SPAM-mail to the familiar trio of
	{root,postmaster,abuse}@spammer.com
to Cc: to the fictitious e-mail address "requests at unabom.org".
Of course, it'll bounce (really -- I tried it) (you might be in big trouble if it
didn't!) :) :)   Oughta be good for a few laughs, anyway.
Other neato-keeno fictitious cc-recipients might be:
	fatwa-requests at Laffs-R-Us.sharia.ir
	adjustments at happy-face.khmer-rouge.kh
Caveat: don't do this if you e-mail your congress-critter or the Big Cheese :) ;)
--kurt
 I've been thinking that not only should the Unabomber be freed, we ought to
 give him a MacArthur Grant.