Newsletter

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Thu May 15 13:49:31 PDT 1997

On Thu, 15 May 1997, Steve Hoffman wrote (inter alia):
> 5.  Having established myself (see #4) as a sort of nice guy,
>     it's time to drop the other shoe: I'd like to have absolute
>     editing authority.  Doubtless this will upset someone who
>     submits 12 pages of pithy material that's reduced to a
>     paragraph, but I hope we can meet those little challenges as
>     we go along.
I would suggest that if you digest 12 pages down to a paragraph, then in
the online version you should still make the 12 pages available.  Can't
imagine a reason not to, even if as an editor you comment that you doubt
many people will be interested in the 12 page document and it's just
there for reference.