Fund. Cmtee meeting

Marcia Bender marcia at scn.org
Thu May 22 09:24:45 PDT 1997

Hello!
The fundraising committee meets next on Sat. June 7
at the Greenwood Public Library (near 80th and Greenwood)
from 4 to 5:45pm.

We would enjoy any or all of you to attend.  Please
RSVP with me.

For part of our agenda, we will discuss/brainstorm ideas
for programs in our Fundraising Action Plan which will guide and
direct the Fundraising Committee activities for the
next two years.

These programs will effect SCN/SCNA
at large because the idea of the many programs is to
foster group activity and membership, reaching out
and partnering with groups of people and organizations
that may or may not be a part of SCN/SCNA currently.

Sometimes we will be raising money to facilitate these
activities and sometimes these activities will raise
money.

Hope to see you there.  We want your input!!
--Marcia Bender