6836 users removed from password file

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Thu May 22 16:22:46 PDT 1997

A statement of the exact policy on this would sure be appreciated.  I can
think of a lot of problematic cases.  I _am_ a problematic case.

I have an SCN account, obtained basically as a side effect of a
donation, and I have my e-mail from that account forward to Speakeasy.  I
haven't logged into it in ages, but I get some e-mail through it.

Separately from this is the "heathens" account under which I maintain the
Crisis Resource Directory (& also get e-mail).  I've probably logged in on
that once or twice, but basically I use it to FTP in HTML pages.