pubnet-l at efn.org

Shava Nerad shava at efn.org
Fri Nov 21 17:54:32 PST 1997

The mailing list pubnet-l, for the discussion of public community networks
which provide dial-up access to the Internet for the disadvantaged, is now
available at efn.org.  To subscribe, please send email to listproc at efn.org
with the command:

subscribe pubnet-l [your real name]

in the body of the message.

For more information on listproc commands, send email to listproc at efn.org
with:

help

in the body of the message.

I'm leaving for a week of vacation, but this is the last thing I'm setting
up before I leave.  My net access to Oregon may be limited (can you say "lag?")
while I am in Boston visiting family and friends until a week from tomorrow.
But I'm looking forward to getting this discussion going!

If I have time after I pack tonight, I'll send some more information out.
The list digests at 2am daily.

Thanks!