General Meeting -- Guest Speaker

Gianni Truzzi gtruzzi at scn.org
Fri Apr 17 09:58:25 PDT 1998

========================== ANNOUNCEMENT ============================

Seattle Community Network Association
General Meeting
April 22, 1998
7:00 PM
University Branch Library, 50th and Roosevelt Way NE

SPECIAL GUEST: Pat Melgard, OWL

This month, we will have the second in our (hopefully) regular series of
Information Provider spotlights.  Our special guest will be Pat Melgard,
of the Older Women's League (OWL).  She was featured in our premiere
issue of SeaZine:  http://www.scn.org/seazine/mar98/owl.html

Take this opportunity to learn about a fine community organization --
what they are doing, who they are and how you can get involved.

Also, a special thank-you to last month's special guest, Kent Kammerer
of the Seattle Neighborhood Coalition.