Un-disabled accounts

John O. Perry joperry at scn.org
Fri Apr 17 16:32:17 PDT 1998

Once more, heaps of praises to the "disabled account" fix-it team, including
Andrew who phoned me within hours of my voice mail compliant.  AS he
predicted, the (systemic) problem was over by afternoon today.  I don't
know how many person-hours went into the effort, but obviously also the
quality of the work was excellent.  So thanx again, you folks....  ATB  JOP

--
John Oliver Perry and/or Sue Perry
JOP: Prof. Engl., ret.; writer, Indophile, neighborhood council,