One Planet, One Net - CPSR-Seattle speaks!

Karyn Quinlan karyn at accessone.com
Wed Apr 22 01:09:54 PDT 1998

[Posted to multiple lists. Apologies for any duplicates you may receive.]

Did you miss the CPSR-Seattle Chapter meeting on Internet Governance (One
Planet, One Net)?

An archive of the ongoing national level discussion can be found at:
http://www.findmail.com/listsaver/onenet-discuss/

Many thanks to Karen Coyle for an excellent presentation and to everyone who
attended for a lively and thought-provoking discussion. Comments from
Seattle chapter members are already making a difference! Join the listserv
to participate.

Visit http://www.scn.org/cpsr for info on our next chapter meeting.