Discussion: Sharma and Rich

Kenneth Crandall grayfox at foxinternet.net
Fri Dec 4 08:49:30 PST 1998

Joe,
I agree with your comments.  I do believe that the style of request can have
some impact on it implementation.
If the member suggests that making the agenda and minutes available with
spark more interest and understanding among the members, the request will
likely be acted upon.
If the member suggests that the agenda and minutes are required because the
membership can't trust the board to conduct their business fairly, the
request will not be as willingly accepted.
I am not trying to infer that either scenario above applies in this
instance, but simply am trying to show that the civility of communication
can affect the outcome of a request.  Your use of "a good faith request" is
an example of a request that should receive a positive response.
											Ken C