No Pissing Matches, please

Sharma sharma at aa.net
Thu Dec 10 01:22:51 PST 1998

For the last election a proxy form was available on the webpages for any
member to copy, fill out, and either mail or fax in, or give to someone
else with instructions on how to vote or to carry it to the meeting. A few
members used it. Notification of the election and of the existence of the
proxy was sent to every SCNA member in email.

Cheers,

-sharma