with this, my bladder's empty

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Sat Dec 12 02:42:19 PST 1998

David,

SCN's Stefani Banerian already uses electronic voting.  Let's give it a
test, at least.  Would you be willing to be on a list to do a couple of
"dummy" elections?

Anyone who would be willing to be a "trial voter" for a test run (not a
real vote) can send his/her name to the board.  While there is no plan to
do a sample election, at least the board can simply list the willing
members' addresses and hold the list as this matter evolves.

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******