Classifieds menu

Lois Beedle ljbeedle at scn.org
Fri Feb 13 04:45:01 PST 1998

Ron,
I agree with almost everything you said but hope that the menu changes are
not done.
Now that Pine is the 'offical' email system I have to go though extra
layers to read my mail.
I do 'go mail'
then 1
then 1
Seems to me that go mail should take you to the mail menu.
Another problem with all the messages at the beginning is that sometimes
we may miss something since often they are out of date and we have seen
them forty thousand times, so we quit and later may find that something
new was buried in the old message.  And once in a while it may be
something we want to know.
The KISS method should apply.
Lois

If you put chocolate in your coffee, it doesn't put on weight.