Classifieds menu

Will Hafer will at scn.org
Sat Feb 14 16:00:41 PST 1998

I enjoy receiving these messages, this ongoing coversation among SCN
volunteers.  In fact I even tried to respond to the complaints about the
new menus and when I checked in today I expected my reply to show up with
the lastest batch of SCN messages.  But it doesn't seem to be here.
Should I have sent a copy to myself?  Or what?  Did anyone else get the
message?

Will Hafer  will at scn.org  206-233-8443  POB 31476 Seattle WA 98103-1476 USA