fwd from slug-list at seaslug.org: [gcrick at main.org: Washington State ISP legislation]

Kurt Cockrum kurt at grogatch.seaslug.org
Mon Jan 19 13:09:15 PST 1998

Apologies if you see this more than once...
FYI:
 Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:10:17 -0800
 From: Bill Campbell <bill at celestial.com>
 To: slug-list at seaslug.org
 Subject: [gcrick at main.org: Washington State ISP legislation]
 Sender: owner-slug-list at celestial.com

 --hlLboLdkugWU4S2B

 Interesting things happening in Olympia!  Ray and I are scheduled to
 participate in the hearings on Unsolicted e-mail.

 Bill
 --
 INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.
 UUCP:               camco!bill  PO Box 820; 2835 82nd Avenue S.E. S-100

 Bagdikian's Observation:
 	Trying to be a first-rate reporter on the average American
 	newspaper is like trying to play Bach's "St. Matthew Passion"
 	on a ukelele.

 --hlLboLdkugWU4S2B

 [...junk deleted --kurt...]