Echo - something to consider? (look under the hood first)

Steve Hoffman steve at accessone.com
Mon Jan 19 15:58:30 PST 1998

Kurt wrote -
> Thanks, Steve, for giving me something to chaw on this
> morning...made my day! :) :)

Well, uhhh, gee, never mind!  Actually, I've been hiding here behind
the desk since I re-read this post - been sending out for sandwiches
while checking with friends to see if Kurt had nailed this one yet.
:)  But there may be something useful here somewhere - as in the
notion of providing some sort of get-togethers for members/users,
outside of the committee structure.  Or maybe not....